The Christmas Hamper Program provides families and individuals with a bag of potatoes, carrots and a box of food containing the items needed to prepare a traditional Christmas dinner as well as a grocery store gift card and a bag of toys for children ages 12 and under.
2019 Registration/Distribution Dates: December 16-20 (9am-4pm)
Location: Western Fair District, Agriplex Arena, 845 Florence Street
- ID for all household members
- proof of household income (example: OW/ODSP slips, pay stubs, bank statements)
- proof of address. No photocopies, please.
- In shared custody situations, the second parent to register must provide official custody documents to prove the legal agreement
- To be eligible for a this program, household income must fall below the low income cut-off rates
- If a household needs to send a substitute to register and pickup, the household must provide a doctor’s note stating that they cannot attend registration for medical reasons. The substitute must present the doctor’s note as well as all previously mentioned documents for the household. No other substitutes will be allowed to register for another household
For details or to speak to a Community Service Worker, please call 519-661-1359.