All individuals whom are seeking admittance to the Withdrawal Management Centre must be a self-referral.
Clients attending the Withdrawal Management Centre program must;
- Be 16 years old and older
- Bring with them, all their life-sustaining medications
- Be intoxicated or in acute withdrawal
- Be able to care for own personal needs
Clients attending the Withdrawal Management Centre program with the following conditions will gain clearance by a medical professional to do so.
- Acute serious injuries (broken bones, abscesses, etc.)
- Missing medications for chronic or acute illnesses.
- Withdrawal from Methadone
- Withdrawal from Benzodiazepines class drugs.