Community & Family Services
The Salvation Army London Community and Family Services is expanding to serve you better! See below for NEW locations and hours!
Our Basic Needs Program (including an emergency supply of groceries) is available to individuals and families who live in London and surrounding area (which includes Arva, Belmont, Dorchester, Hyde Park, Ilderton, Komoka and Lambeth).
We are open 9am-3pm at the following locations:
- Monday – 1190 Southdale Road
- Tuesday – 555 Springbank Drive
- Wednesday – 281 Wellington Street*
- Thursday – 310 Vesta Road
- Friday – 310 Vesta Road (closed the last Friday of each month)
We are closed all public holidays.
*Please note that the food bank at the Centre of Hope – 281 Wellington Street, is now open on Wednesdays only. You will be served outside at this location so please dress according to the weather
- ID for all household members
- Proof of London Address
You may access our services at any location with a limit of 1 visit per month and 9 visits per year.