Our Community and Family Services Department is the front line defense against homelessness for single adults and families experiencing unemployment or who have low income wages and are living on the edge financially. Our caring and compassionate staff are here to assist and will find a way to help those who need help either through our own programs or through referrals to other agencies.
You will find a list of our programs to the left.
Looking to donate to our Food Bank?
What To Give?
- Fresh produce that doesn’t require refrigeration (carrots, potatoes, apples, unripe bananas, sweet potatoes and onions)
- Dried beans and legumes (lentils, kidney beans, etc.)
- Brown or white rice
- Peanut Butter and spreads (low/no sugar jams, honey)
- Low sodium soup
- Canned meats (tuna, chicken, turkey)
- Oatmeal (plain); low sugar cereal
- Infant formula
- Diapers sizes 4, 5 and 6
- Toiletries (shampoo, tooth brushes and paste etc.) (both full size and hotel size)
- Toilet Paper, Paper Towel, Tissues, Women’s Sanitary Supplies